This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications and the Services. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third-party features or services made available via the Application or the Services.
What Information We Collect ?We collect personal information to implement significant features and provide you better experience. This information includes:
· Device Information. We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware manufacturer & model, operating system version, screen size, CPU model, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and installed apps) to implement app features, provide our services, and improve the app performance for all our users.
· App Usage Data. Information about your usage of the app. We use this information to improve the user experience. This information may be collected by trusted third-party analytics.
· Google Advertising ID. Google Advertising ID by Google Play Service for advertising is used in the third-party advertising network to prevent inappropriate advertisement content for you.
· Aggregate Information. We collect about a group or category of services or users, which means information on how you use the Applications and the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications and the Services.
· Carrier. We access carrier information to identify your location to provide you intelligent user content. We do not collect, store or transfer the carrier data.
· INTERNET: is permission when you use the Use Speed Test. We are not allowed to share this third and not use with other destination. Only use with target destination in the Speed Test application with your feature you want to use.
· ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: is permission when you use the Use Speed Test. We are not allowed to share this third and not use with other destination. Only use with target destination in the Speed Test application with your feature you want to use.
· READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: When you use Speed Test, it allows your application to access Read External Storage. We only use it for the purposes of the application and privacy of the device you are using, not sharing it with third parties.
· WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: When you use Speed Test, it allows your application to access Write External Storage. We only use it for the purposes of the application and privacy of the device you are using, not sharing it with third parties Aim: Speed test provides the option “Not Stop recording when screen is off”. Therefore, it is necessary to acquire the status of screen in order to make the feature work.
Android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: When you use Speed Test, it allows your application to access coarse location. We only use it for the purposes of the application and privacy of the device you are using, not sharing it with third parties. Therefore, it is necessary to access coarse location order to make the feature work.
Android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: When you use Speed Test, it allows your application to access fine location. We only use it for the purposes of the application and privacy of the device you are using, not sharing it with third parties. Therefore, it is necessary to access fine location order to make the feature work.
Social Networks. Your interactions on social networks through the Software & Services; How We Use Information We Collect ?We use the information we collect from our applications and services to provide you better features and experience on them. We also use the data to measure the performance and improve the apps and services.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Information SecurityWe work hard to protect your information from unauthorized access by providing administrative, technical, organizational, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and taking risk management measures in accordance with applicable laws to ensure your data is adequately protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access, use, and all other unlawful forms of processing of your data in our possession. We restrict access to personal and/or sensitive data only to highly related employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information for operation, development and/or improvement purposes. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to protect the information we collect and store, no security system guarantees absolute safety.
International UsersYour personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using the Applications or the Services you consent to the transfer of your personal information to countries, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Applications or the Services and immediately delete the Applications from your Devices.
Sensitive InformationWe ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through the Application or the Services or otherwise to us.