ECO MOBILE has created this Policy to explain our privacy practices so that you will understand what information about you is collected, used, and disclosed with respect to the Applications.
By using Application, you consent to the privacy practices described in this Policy. This Policy covers our collection, use, and disclosure of your information through the Applications. It does not cover any collection, use, or disclosure by third parties through any applications, Websites, products that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third-party features made available via an Application. All trademarks, trade names, and logos of third parties featured on the Applications or the Site belong to their respective owners.
A. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT
a. Personal Information. We do not collect Personal Information. “Personal Information” is information that identifies you or another person, which may be transmitted or received when you use an Application. Personal Information includes your geographic area information, names, physical addresses, email addresses, telephone, fax, SSN, information stored within your Device and other information you transmit or receive using an Application that identifies you or another person.
b. Non-personal identification. We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include the type of your phone and technical information about User's means of connection to our apps, such as the versions of phone model and other similar information.
1. Session and Usage Data. “Session and Usage Data” is information about your use of an Application and includes, without limitation, connection data submitted to us through your use of an Application. Session and Usage Data includes information relating to the connection request, server communication, and data sharing, including network measurements, quality of app, and date, time, and area. We also may aggregate Session and Usage data as described in Aggregate Information below. Please note that Session and Usage Data does not include any Personal Information nor contains Content you may transmit or share through an Application (such as photos, contacts, calendar appointments, etc.)
2. Log Data. When you interact with us or use an Application, our systems may automatically collect your unique User Device number, the IP address, type of browser or operating system you use, and the dates and times of your use (“Log Data”).
3. Aggregate Information. “Aggregate Information” is data we collect about a group or category of Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Application may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Application. Still, no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users’ needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Applications
4. Other Information. You may provide us with various information in connection with Your interaction with our Applications. Such as reporting a phone number as spam or some other attribute to be included in spam blocking directories through tagging functionality, providing a certain number for incoming or outgoing calls search against the ECO MOBILE database, and providing Your unique identifier to optimize the database. We will collect the information You provide in connection therewith, as well as any other information You provide when You communicate or interact with us.
B. PERMISSION WE USE (ASK FOR PERMISSION FROM USERS) Applock Lite use the below permission:
1. Permission android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED
2. Permission android.permission.BROADCAST_PACKAGE_ADDED
3. Permission android.permission.USE_FINGERPRINT
4. Permission android.permission.VIBRATE
5. Permission android.permission.SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW
6. Permission android.permission.PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS
7. Permission android.permission.GET_TASKS
8. Permission android.permission.INTERNET
9. Permission android.permission.FOREGROUND_SERVICE
10. Permission android.permission.USE_BIOMETRIC
11. Permission android.vending.BILLING
12. Permission android.permission.WAKE_LOCK
13. Permission android.permission.CAMERA
14. Permission android.permission.INTERACT_ACROSS_USERS_FULL
15. Permission android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
16. Permission android.permission.READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE
17. Permission android.permission.WRITE_SETTINGS
18. Permission android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE
19. Permission android.permission.ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION
20. Permission android.permission.ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION
We ask for 3 permissions (18, 19, 20) to optimize the visibility of the 3 units AppLovin, Pangel and Mintegral.
C. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
a. Personal Information —— since we do not collect Personal Information, we may not use your personal information in any way.
b. Non-Personal Information. We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose as below:
1. To personalize user experience —— We may use your Non-Personal Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our Users;
2. To help develop our application —— We may use Non-Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications and develop new applications, such as maintaining User spam lists, building a community-based spam blocking directory and displaying the tag associated with a certain number for incoming or outgoing calls;
3. To further develop ECO MOBILE business. We may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
D. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
a. Personal Information. In general, we use Session and Usage Data internally to serve our Users and enable them to take maximum advantage of the Applications. We do not store Personal Information and therefore we do not disclose your Personal Information.
E. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY THIRD-PARTY PARTNERSWe work with third-party advertising partners to provide personalized ads for you. Our partners include but are not limited to Google AdMob, Richadx, AppotaX, Facebook Audience Network and etc. Our partners may collect hardware and software information such as IP address, device ID and type, and advertising IDs (such as Google’s AAID and Apple’s IDFA, both of which are randomly generated numbers that you can reset by going into your device's settings), device language, operating system, time zones, and identifiers associated with cookies or other technologies that may uniquely identify your device.
F. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION: We cannot control the actions of other Users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other Users using an Application, or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third-party circumvention of our security measures.
G. SECURITYECO STUDIO is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
H. INTERNATIONAL USERS Your Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application you consent to the transfer of your Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
I. SENSITIVE INFORMATION: We ask that you not send us, and not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background, or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application or otherwise to us.
J. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONSIf you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
**HOW TO DELETE USER DATA
We do not store user data.