POLICY Lose Belly Fat app
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications and the Services. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third-party features or services made available via the Application or the Services.
· What data we collect and why we collect that information.
· How the data we collected is used and shared.
· Information security.
· International users.
· Sensitive information.
We’ve tried to keep the Policy simple, but if you have any questions on the privacy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Applications or the Services, please feel free to contact us via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information We Collect ? We collect personal information to implement significant features and provide you better experience. This information includes:
· Device Information: We collect device-specific information (such as your hardware manufacturer & model, operating system version, screen size, CPU model, unique device identifiers, mobile network information and installed apps) to implement app features, provide our services, and improve the app performance for all our users.
· App Usage Data: Information about your usage of the app. We use this information to improve the user experience. This information may be collected by trusted third-party analytics.
· Google Advertising ID: Google Advertising ID by Google Play Service for advertising is used in the third-party advertising network to prevent inappropriate advertisement content for you.
· Aggregate Information: We collect about a group or category of services or users, which means information on how you use the Applications and the Services may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications and the Services.
· Carrier: We access carrier information to identify your location to provide you intelligent user content. We do not collect, store or transfer the carrier data.
· Internet: When you use the Lose Belly Fat app you need to open network data, allowing us to access your network data so that Lose Belly Fat can provide you with menu information and loss belly fat exercises. We only use your network data for app use purposes and do not provide third parties to ensure your privacy.
Your interactions on social networks through the Software & Services; How We Use Information We Collect ? We use the information we collect from our applications and services to provide you better features and experience on them. We also use the data to measure the performance and improve the apps and services. We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
We work hard to protect your information from unauthorized access by providing administrative, technical, organizational, physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards and taking risk management measures in accordance with applicable laws to ensure your data is adequately protected against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, or access, use, and all other unlawful forms of processing of your data in our possession.
We restrict access to personal and/or sensitive data only to highly related employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information for operation, development and/or improvement purposes.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to protect the information we collect and store, no security system guarantees absolute safety.
Your personal information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using the Applications or the Services you consent to the transfer of your personal information to countries, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country.
If you object to your personal information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use the Applications or the Services and immediately delete the Applications from your Devices.
We ask that you do not send us, and you do not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through the Application or the Services or otherwise to us.