This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through the Applications and the Services. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third-party features or services made available via the Application or the Services.
I.What information we collectA.
Information you directly and voluntarily provide to usIf you are a user of Water Reminder, we may collect information that you provide to us. The information includes but is not limited to: your email address, the content of feedback, and the content of questionnaire answered by you. We use the information to accept users’ feedback and will never leak your privacy information.
B.Information automatically collected when you use Water Reminder
We automatically collect information about you when you use Water Reminder. We will collect information including, but not limited to: your mobile device’s brand, model, operating system, resolution, screen size, system version, Bluetooth settings, internet connection, RAM, browser history, clipboard history, the apps you have installed, the apps you have running in the background, the temperature of your mobile device’s CPU, mobile device’s Android Advertising ID, along with your account activation time, content displayed to you and whether you clicked on it, advertisements displayed to you and whether you clicked on them, URLs you have visited, notifications that have appeared on your mobile device, your IP address, your mobile country code, your google ad id and your identity.
C.Information collected by Third Parties Analytics Services
We may work with third party analytics services to help us provide you with better service. The third parties analytics services includes Fabric, Flurry, and AppCloudBox. Information might be analyzed such as how often you use the application and the events that occur within the application. We collect this type of analysis information and use it in conjunction with the analytical information collected from other users so that such information can not be used to identify any specific individual user.
Ⅱ.How we use information we collectWe may use information for any purpose as below:
A.To personalize user experience.We may use the information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our users;
B.To help develop our service.We may use the information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the application, the service and develop new features;
C.To further develop HEAFIT – Healthy and Fitness.We may use the information for promotion and marketing purposes.
Ⅲ. How we protect your information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures to protect your personal information from accidental loss and from loss, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. However, please note that although we take reasonable measures to protect your information, no app, website, Internet transmission, computer system or wireless connection is completely secure. We will also never leak your privacy information.
Ⅳ. How we share your information
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Please be advised that we may disclose your personal information if legally required to do so by government agencies, judicial courts or law enforcement bodies, or to protect the safety of the public or any person, or to prevent or stop activity we consider to be illegal.
Ⅴ. Permissions used by Water Reminder
1. Retrieve running appsThis permission allows the Boost widget to view the running apps.
2. Full network access and receive data from InternetThis permission allows Water Reminder to access the device’s network for functions including downloading wallpapers and accessing app classification labels.
3. View network connectionsThis permission is used in Water Reminder settings in order to view network connections.
4.Draw over other appsThis permission allows Water Reminder to draw on top of other applications or parts of the user interface. They may interfere with your use of the interface in any application, or change what you think you are seeing in other applications.
5.Add an account to your deviceThis permission allows Water Reminder to count your apps’ open time precisely when Water Reminder is running in the background.
6.Find accounts on the deviceThis permission allows Water Reminder to count your apps’ open time precisely when Water Reminder is running in the background.Ⅵ. Children’s PrivacyWe are committed to protecting the privacy of children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13.
Water Reminder IS AN APP DEVELOPED BY HEAFIT – HEALTHY AND FITNESS.By using the services provided by Water Reminder, you agree to the following terms and conditions, and that you have read and fully understood the Terms of Service in this agreement in its entirety.
1. Accepting the Terms of Service
• IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT ALL THE TERMS OF SERVICE FOR Water Reminder, IMMEDIATELY DISCONTINUE USE OF THIS APP. BY CONTINUING TO USE THIS APP, YOU AGREE TO ALL TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THIS AGREEMENT.2. Service
• You agree not to send pornography, violent, blooding, insulting, infringing, illegal or otherwise inappropriate content. What constitutes the above continent will be at the sole discretion of the developers of Water Reminder.
• You can not use the information gained from our app or users in an illegal or malicious way.
• You can not limit, or try to limit, the rights of other users to use our service. It is prohibited to encourage or give aid to others using this app in a way that is inconsistent with the terms of this agreement.
• If Water Reminder determines a user is using this app in a way that is inconsistent with the Terms of Service, intentionally or unintentionally, Water Reminder has the right to end service to that user and take legal action to protect the rights of Water Reminder and its users if appropriate.
You shall not copy any text or images used in Water Reminder app without the written consent of a Water Reminder representative. Doing so may constitute infringement and put you at legal risk.
4. Change of TermsThis Terms of Service is subject to change at any time. Notices of any changes will be considered given and effective on the date posted on our app. The changes made will become effective the date they are posted. No further notice by Water Reminder is required upon your continued use of our app or software.We’ve tried to keep the Policy simple, but if you have any questions on the privacy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of the Applications or the Services, please feel free to contact us via email: Support@ecomobile.vn